Laxman Jhula , Rishikesh
Rishikesh at the lower regions of the Himalayas along the banks of River Ganga makes them premium joys for occasions in Uttarakhand. Go for invigorating waterway boating in Rishikesh, remain at shoreline camps, hone Yoga Asanas at ashrams with an ideal setting of powerful Himalayas or go investigating the mountains. This ‘Yoga Capital of the World’, holds International Yoga Festival and will never stop to entertain you with shocks every step of the way.
What not to miss?
1. Slam and Laxman Jhula – Experience the excite of influencing over the quickly streaming Ganga.
2. The Beatles Ashram – Witness the best of the spray painting fine art.
3. Swarg Ashram – Meditation ground of renowned Rishis.
4. Rajaji National Park – An endeavor is deficient without a wilderness safari at this stop.
5. Neelkanth Mahadev Temple – Pay praise to Lord Shiva at this well known consecrated place.
6. Triveni Ghat for Ganga Aarti
7. Water sports undertakings
8. Trekking up in the slopes